Saturday, January 8, 2022

Be Your Spanish Tutor For A1 A2 Level











About:

Hello!

My name's Zelal.



I can be your online Spanish teacher on Skype or Zoom with the assist of presentations and materials.



Packages include:

  • Exercises & materials that support lessons
  • Exercise tests for intensifying
  • Course language can be English.



If you have any questions before ordering, feel free to message me anytime, as it's important to me to offer the best possible service.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

🧶Thank you so much! ☺️ Now I find myself more productive as I learned more each day from you. This is the best decision I've made so far this year. All I can say is that indeed... "This is a very good place to start! " 👍Highly recommended for time is well maximized and managed.☺️

:

¡Qué bonitas palabras! Querida Bent 💫 Una de las cosas que admiro sobre ti es que eres una persona trabajadora y responsable. Me encanta tenerte en mi equipo. Todo mi esfuerzo ha merecido la pena. Mil gracias 💫

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive