Friday, November 26, 2021

Be Your Arabic Teacher Or Tutor, Online Lessons











About:

Salam and Hi, 



I have been teaching Arabic online since August 2014. I can teach you Modern standard Arabic ( All Arabs understand ) , Colloquial Egyptian Arabic or Arabic for Quranic/ Islamic studies .



I'm certified from The American University in Cairo to teach Arabic as a foreign language.



My schedule is flexible and you can choose the program that suits your level and interests.



My students say I am dedicated, reliable and fun to learn with.



If you want to study long term or just want to learn a few phrases for your trip to an Arab country or as a hobby, I will be able to help you achieve your goal.



You can order one of three plans I offer on my gig, Starter, weekly or monthly These plans are explained in the FAQ section. and custom offers are available.



The plans I offer here are for one on one lessons and if you are interested in group lessons please send me a message and we can discuss.





Any queries feel free to contact me. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you!





Best wishes and peace,



Mohamed







Reviews


:

The brother did a great job helping me learn the language

:

استاذ مسعود ممتاز وصبور

:

Professional, comprehensive and thorough tutoring.

:

The brother made arabic seem easier and I really appreciated his dedication.

:

He is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive