Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Teach You European Spanish











About:

What I offer is a 60-minute conversation in Castilian (European) Spanish on a topic of your choice (or one I might suggest) to allow you to practice your Spanish with a native speaker while improving your fluency, expanding your vocabulary and correcting your pronunciation.

Over my years as a language teacher I have found that, once a student has reached some intermediate fluency in a foreign language, real conversation with a native speaker proves extremely useful and motivating. While focusing on a subject the student likes or is interested in, the learning process becomes fast and effective.

Unlike other native speakers who have not gone through the process of learning other languages or who have little teaching experience, I do know how to keep the conversation flowing minimizing interruptions to correct your mistakes, enhance your vocabulary or improve your pronunciation.

Whether you studied Castilian Spanish or whether you already speak some other variety of Spanish and want to travel to Spain, I can help you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive