Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Hand Drawn 2D Animation For Music Video Or Commercial











About:

Hi, everyone! Thanks for your interest in my gig. I will do full length 2d hand drawn animation, which is hand drawn frame by frame approximately 7 - 10 fps in both black and white and colorful scenes. The animation style is varied from pencil drawing sketch animation to neat minimal animation. Just send your reference video and I will determine if I can create something similar.



I deliver files in mp4 in 1080p (HD) but if you need it in bigger or smaller size, just message me and I will send you an custom offer.



Perfect for your music video animation, product commercial ads, etc. Subject of the animation could be anything from human, animal or ever man made objects.



  • You can ask me to animate anything, from natural elements, man made elements, etc.
  • Figures in the animation is not limited.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • No size limitation. The default size is 1080p FHD but you can ask any size you need.



Feel free to tell me about your idea and I will sketch something from that. Once you approve that sketch, I will continue to animate that idea into animation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive