Sunday, February 11, 2024

Help You Build Fpv Racing Drone











About:

Hi there! If you are looking for professional help in making your fpv racing drone then you have just landed to right spot.



About the GIG!

I will offer you help in building fpv racing drone. We can have a chat or Skype/zoom sessions. During this period, I will be teaching you in assembly of your fpv racing drone and programming of the drone. We will discuss about frame types, motors, escs, flight controllers and video transmitters that suit the budget and requirement.



What will you get from this gig?



  • My experiences and expertise in fpv racing drone making.
  • Best places to source parts from
  • Configuration of drone after completion on betaflight, cleanflight
  • Suggestions and recommendations on parts according to your budget
  • Simulator training (Optional with additional charges)



About Me:

Meet me, I am a professional unmanned systems engineer having 6 years of experience on all kinds of drones and airplanes. I have vast experience on all kinds of rc planes, quad copters, multi-copters, fpv racing drone and their related parts such as motors, engines, propellers, batteries, rc systems etc.



Feel free to get in touch with me and discuss about your requirements. Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive