Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Help You Learn The Arabic Language











About:

Please contact me before ordering 



Hi there!



I'm Lena from Jordan, and as a native Arabian I love my language & I like to help you learn it. We will learn Arabic in an enjoyable way and having fun together, I'll also guide you on how to keep learning and practicing by yourself.



I can teach you both (Modern Standard Arabic ) or (Jordanian / Syrian / Palestinian dialect).



What is the difference between MSA and a dialect?



MSA (Modern Standard Arabic ) is the official language used in the world of media and Arabic content, it is the formal language for writing and speech.



Dialect is the spoken language that referred to be the informal slang one.



Each package is individual meaning you'll have to pay for every student who is going to take the lesson. 



please contact me first before ordering :)



I can't wait to talk to you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive