Sunday, February 12, 2023

Teach You About Astronomy And Astrophotography











About:

Hey, I'm a 22 year old hobby astronomer and astrophotographer from Germany and I will help you with any questions you have about astronomy, astrophotography, your equipment, picture editing, etc.. Whatever you're struggling with, I'm sure we can figure it out together!

We can video call or you will have my undivided attention via text if you're uncomfortable calling!



I've noticed that a lot of people are coming in the world of astronomy and astrophotography and they have a ton of questions that can't easily be answered by googling them which leads to a lot of people giving up on this amazing hobby.

This is where I want to help, I have collected a lot of experience with different telescopes, cameras, camera lenses, telescope mounts, editing and capturing software and I want to

use that knowledge to make your astro journey a lot less tough than it has to be!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive