Monday, September 19, 2022

Be Your Tutor For Mathematics, Physics And Chemistry











About:

Hello! This is Viqra. Welcome to my Gig.



Having problem in getting Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry related concepts? You're exactly at the right platform. I can make these concepts easier for you. I'll assure you the understanding your subject related issue, making it easier by simple examples and solution exercises. We'll work on targeted mathematical equations, physics formulae and chemical equations and much more.



I've an experience of teaching Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry for whole 9 years. I can handle the topic including:



PHYSICS

  • Fundamental Physics
  • Newtonian Physics
  • Modern Physics
  • Atomic & Nuclear Physics
  • Electromagnetism



MATHEMATICS

  • Number system
  • Algebra
  • Trigonometry
  • Calculus
  • Geometry
  • Derivatives
  • Integration
  • Statistics



CHEMISTRY

  • Organic Chemistry
  • Inorganic Chemistry



Note: Please contact me before placing your order. Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive