Friday, July 15, 2022

Be Your French Tutor For 45Minutes And More











About:

Hi Everyone, I'm Haitian so I speak two languages currently, French and Creole! If you want to practice what you learn with your French teacher, I'm here to help you. Or if you want to learn about my culture and share your with me, contact me. We can talk about whatever you want, could be religion, arts, sports etc.. 

I can do some exercises with you too. 

We can:

  • read
  • do exercises of pronunciation
  • some debate
  • talk



I'm looking forward to working with you



Please contact me before booking a lesson, that way I can prepare a document for you.

I like to prepare a lesson base on your needs. :)  

See you soon.

Best,

Raphaëlle

Reviews


:

Merci beaucoup!

:

Merci beaucoup 🤩

:

Wonderful french tutor, 5 star experience.

:

Very well prepared. Great job overall. Provided a lot of material for review.

:

We have been working with this French tutor since April 2020, and have no regrets. Our daughter can now read and write in French better than students who speak French as their first and only language (she’s bilingual). Thank you for another amazing week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive