Friday, March 11, 2022

Teach You English And Tailor Classes To Meet Your Goals











About:

Hi! I'm Jesica, a certified CELTA teacher and translator with over 10 years' experience. Teaching is my passion and I want to help you achieve your goals. Whether it's pronunciation, exam practice, writing, grammar or general English; I'd love to be your online English teacher



We can practise and improve your conversational speaking skills, learn new vocabulary, tackle grammar errors and get better at pronunciation.



I will provide all the material needed for an exciting and engaging lesson



Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Perfect : D I look forward to more lessons

:

Wonderful instruction!

:

I had a great session with Jessica Thank you so much

:

Very good session, I will book others as needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive