Friday, March 18, 2022

Tutor Students In Math And Science











About:

Please contact me before placing an order and DO NOT place multiple orders at once, thanks:)



I can tutor middle school and high school level math such as

algebra,

pre-calculus,

calculus,

geometry,

chemistry,

physics,

and more!



I can also tutor college level

physics,

calculus,

algebra,

basic Java,

Python,

and Mathematica's Wolfram Language.



Contact me for more information if you didn't see your subject listed above.



We can work on a single subject or many. I make use of a drawing pad to write on a digital notebook and I can send you this notes as a pdf at the end of the session. If you have a drawing pad we can also work collaboratively online.



I DO NOT ENGAGE IN ACADEMIC DISHONESTY. DO NOT CONTACT ME TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS FOR YOU! If we are not doing the assignments together, then it is cheating and I do not facilitate those practices.

Reviews


:

With Brayan my son sits and does his work that he otherwise would probably not do. He helps but doesn’t do the work for him and this helps my son learn better.

:

We’ve been working with Brayan since the beginning of the school year and are very happy with his services and communication. I appreciate his flexibility, feedback, and help.

:

Brayan does a great job engaging my son in his work. He helps him along without doing the work for him, and my son looks forward to the sessions and even asks for more time. He does Geometry and physics with him.

:

So flexible and accommodating. Thanks Brayan!!

:

Thanks for your flexibility and excellent feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive