Saturday, February 12, 2022

Help You Master The Japanese Language From Home











About:

Hello!



I am glad you want to learn Japanese. I cannot avoid getting excited about how much you could learn by studying with me as your teacher.



You will learn useful grammar, a wide range of vocabulary and all of this as part of a well-structured curriculum I have designed during my years as a professional Japanese language teacher. For sure you will have a joyful experience while reaching your goals.



If you have already studied Japanese, I can develop our lessons based on Minna No Nihongo or Genki. If you have never studied Japanese before, get super excited about learning Hiragana, Katakana, Masu-form, T-form and many many other useful topics.



Looking forward to getting started soon. :)



PLEASE TEXT ME FIRST BEFORE COMPLETING PAYMENT AS SOMETIMES I AM FULLY BOOKED AND CANNOT TAKE YOUR ORDER. Thank you!



Kanami Iwasaki

About me, I am a Certified Japanese Language Instructor working since 2018 as a teacher from Beginner to Advanced Levels in Melbourne, Australia. Also, I am the founder of Japademy, a Japanese language school online with more than 50 students from around the world.

Reviews


:

They explained the process thoroughly and clearly. Very welcoming as well. Would recommend!

:

good for beginners

:

Good! I learned much

:

Great English skills!! Very easy to undestand! Perfect on time communication! Very joyful fun to learn with their teachers! I am planning to study at Japademy at least until summer! Great way to learn Japanese from the comfort of your home!Thank you! The teacher had a lesson plan which we followed and a flashcard, and a board behind her, just as a regular classroom, only private and at home! Also, its a perfect price for the amount of personal attention and material they give! Highly recommend you to try her classes!!

:

It was a great expericnece! She was very organized, and had a lesson plan prepared! She is also very fun to learn with. Highly recommend you! Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive