Thursday, February 10, 2022

Teach You How To Speak Spanish











About:

I'll teach you an efficient and professional Spanish class.



Do you want to learn Spanish but don't have the time to attend classes? I have the perfect solution.



Born and raised in Venezuela, Spanish is my mother tongue. However, being a native speaker is not enough. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Spanish linguistics from the Universidad Central de Venezuela, the most prestigious university in my country and number 18 in the most important universities in Latin America. Also, I have been a Spanish teacher for 8 years working for important languages institutes and several embassies. As a native speaker, I know how to use the language to communicate but as a professional, I know the language and how to teach it. 

 

As your private teacher, I'll be offering:



  • Personalized lessons through Skype. (1 hour)
  • Personalized Lesson sheets (with all the material needed: readings/recordings/videos/ grammar explanations).
  • Workbook sheets without any extra charges (which covers the 4 tasks: reading, writing, listening and speaking)



Please, contact me before making an order to find a time that works for both of us and avoid order cancellations.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maria is super communicative and a great teacher. I absolutely love her instructional style. I have studied Spanish for 10 years, and she is already among my favorite instructors after just one session. She provides a very structured service with

:

This is the second time i purchase a 10-lesson package of lessons from Maria. I took several teachers before i encountered Maria and i gotta say the that the communication and chemistry is just top level - i feel a lot of confidence during lessons. Alongside grammar i get additional value in phrasing, general discussions about little topics that might get unnoticed. It's truly an unprecedented educational experience for me. I advise all who r into improving their Spanish level or learn from scratch to join Maria's lessons.

:

Such a skilled teacher!! My Spanish has improved tremendously since starting with Maria. The secret to mastering a language is to speak! Go for it! ¡estoy muy agradecida para encontrarla!

:

Amazing! Working with Maria was a real pleasure. She is a professional and great at what she does. She's very understanding and patient and gives great feedback. I recommend reaching out and working with her!

:

Great student! he is super friendly and the class flows wonderfully with his energy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive