Monday, February 14, 2022

Give You An Illustrator Lesson











About:

If you want to learn something new in Illustrator or need a quick consult, you're in the right place. Message me and tell what you want to learn, before ordering.



I can cover any aspect of Adobe Illustrator, from Pen Tool to Typography, from complex Gradients to 3D Revolve/Extrude of shapes or simply help you to prepare your file for printing.



!DISCLAIMER!

Order a lesson at least 24 HOURS BEFORE the time you're considering for a meeting.



Would you kindly message me before ordering? Thanks!

Reviews


:

Amazing! Very patient teaching me and stuff that was to complicated for my skill level he did for me so I could finish the product.

:

Thank you!

:

Amazing help!

:

awesome work

:

crème de la crème of illustrator




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive