Sunday, October 31, 2021

Be Your Spanish Teacher On Skype











About:

Hello there! My name is Jessica, and I have +3 years of experience teaching Spanish online to people around the world.



My working schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to noon, Colombian time. My availability depends on the number of lessons that are already scheduled.  (If you want to know my availability in your time zone, please write me before placing an order). 



I specialize in beginner and intermediate students. For beginners we would start from the basics, with basic grammar, but always focusing on conversation.



And for people who already have some level and want to practice, we can do:

1. Conversational lesson

2. Comprehensive reading lesson. You will read a text in Spanish according to your level while I correct any mistake you make, you'll be practicing reading, speaking, and vocabulary.

3. Dictation according to your level

All lessons are personalized and individual.





Note: 

If any inappropriate situation occurs during the lesson, it will be terminated immediately and you will be blocked

Reviews


:

Excellent teacher!! Highly recommended.

:

a very kind person and a good teacher. Enjoyed the meeting.

:

Jessica is a great teacher. Very energetic and makes sure you understand the lesson on hand. I recommend!

:

Jessica is absolutely fantastic! I took lessons with her for a month and I learned so much. She's incredibly patient, great communication, very punctual and not to mention extremely friendly! Her classes are well structured with a great dynamic - she's certainly a very competent tutor and always ready to answer any question you have with incredible energy. Muchas gracias Jessica and I'll definitely take more lessons in the future. Highly recommended!

:

Great lessons!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive