Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Assist In Botany, Biology And Genetics By Video Lectures











About:

Greetings,


I'm Arooj from Pakistan. I'm a PhD scholar at GC University Lahore, one of the top ranked and well known university in Pakistan.



I have 4 years of teaching experience and teaching is my passion.



Currently serving as Assistant professor botany at GC University Lahore. I will assist and solve all your problems related to:


  • Botany
  • Genetics
  • Molecular Biology
  • Ecology
  • Plant Physiology
  • Cell biology
  • Phycology
  • Mycology
  • Plant pathology
  • Biology power point presentations


Feel free to contact me and I will provide you high quality work free from plagiarism.


Why me?


  • PhD degree holder with expertise in botany
  • Experienced researcher
  • Reasonable Price
  • Quality work


Note: Contact before placing an order.
DO NOT PLACE ORDERS WITHOUT MY CONFIRMATION.

Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive