Sunday, September 10, 2023

Provide Adhd Strategies Personalized To Your Individual Needs











About:

This is a perfect one-time session for you if you have ADHD symptoms that are causing you to feel stuck or unable to reach your goals.



You let me know the ADHD struggle(s) you are dealing with before our session so I can get strategies together for you. For example:



Focus, Getting Started, Planning, Organization, Impulsivity, Time Management, Time Blindness, Working Memory Difficulties, Task Completion, Careless Mistakes, Procrastination, Distractability, etc.



Then we schedule a time for our call.



When we meet, I will ask some follow up questions and then I will give you a minimum of TEN STRATEGIES that can help you. We will talk through them and I can make adjustments or new recommendations based on how YOU think the strategies will work in your life.



I will send an email with descriptions of the ten personalized strategies so you have them to refer back to.



This is a great step if you think you'd like ADHD Coaching, but you're not sure if you are ready to commit to weekly coaching sessions.



I am a professional ADHD Coach, and a former teacher of students with learning disabilities, behavior disorders, and ADHD. And I have ADHD myself!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive