Monday, September 18, 2023

Be Your Tutor In Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, More











About:

My name is Nasia Shakeel and I have done MPhil and BS in Biotechnology and a Bachelors in Education. I can help you in your studies, research works, Labs, and all kinds of tasks related to these subjects.

 I CAN HELP YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:



  • BIOLOGY
  • Biotechnology
  • CELL BIOLOGY
  • MICROBIOLOGY
  • BIOTECHNOLOGY
  • GENETICS
  • HISTOLOGY 
  • PHYSIOLOGY
  • ZOOLOGY
  • BOTANY
  • BIOCHEMISTRY
  • HUMAN BIOLOGY
  • MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
  • PATHOLOGY
  • PHARMACOLOGY
  • EVOLUTION
  • ANATOMY
  • KINESIOLOGY
  • BIOMECHANICS

   



I WILL GIVE YOU A GUARANTEE OF A+ GRADES AND QUALITY WORK.

Come in inbox and share everything with me for your studies and tasks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive