Thursday, September 21, 2023

Assist You In Applied And Pure Mathematics











About:

----Please contact me before you place the order.----



Hello everyone,



I'm an after A/L student in physical science stream. I have passed it with three distinction passes which are belongs to Physics, Chemistry and Combined Mathematics. I have a good experience with the subjects related to the combined mathematics throughout my a/l carrier. Therefore I can help you in your problems and I can assist you online with your questions. Client satisfaction is my priority. Some of the subjects, both in applied and pure mathematics that I wish to help you are listed below.



Trigonometry

Complex Numbers

Vectors

Motion in a Straight Line

Projectiles

Equilibrium of Three Coplanar Forces

Friction

Work, Power, Energy

Applications of Derivatives

Straight Line

Circle

Simple Harmonic Motion

Center of Mass

Matrices

Frameworks



I can assist you with following topics in basic.



Probability

Statistics



I assure you to get the work done as you expected. I'll be happy to work until you are fully satisfied with the job. You can negotiate with me to get a fair offer.



Thanks for visiting my gig. Hope to work with you.



Best Regards,

Dileesha



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive