Saturday, August 26, 2023

Be Your Optimistic English Tutor











About:

Hi, I am Vanessa and I am so delighted that you found my awesome gig!



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



I will tutor you in English at ALL levels and there is NO age limit!



I Will Provide 30 min of Conversational English Lessons via Zoom for ONLY $10

I offer professional English tutoring services in:

  • Conversational English (Speech and Pronunciation)
  • Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Writing, Spelling and Vocabulary
  • TOEIC/TOEFL Exam Preparation (Academic and General)
  • Job Interview Preparation
  • Business English
  • English for Travel
  • And more...



I am a NATIVE English speaker and I have a passion for teaching languages.



My Students Originate From Many Different Countries

My teaching experience as a Modern Languages Teacher of French and Spanish has allowed me to learn and understand important aspects of different cultures within a multi-diversity environment.



I Will Offer A Student-Centered Teaching Style With Engaging Lesson Content

ALL lessons are complemented by attractive visuals:

  • Animations
  • Videos
  • Songs/ music videos
  • PowerPoint Presentations



SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive