Friday, August 25, 2023

Help To Improve Your Spanish With Conversational Lessons











About:

¡Hola!



I want to help you to improve your conversational Spanish. The main goal is that you learn while you have fun and feel like you are just talking with great friend.



Here on Fiverr I am offering you three types of services:

1. 1-conversational-lesson where we will talk about any topic. After our first conversation, I will give you feedback.

2. After the first lesson and if you liked me, we can book three lessons where you will tell me what you want to improve and learn specifically.

3. You become my regular student and together, we will improve your conversational level in Spanish.



Message me in advance if you need something else!

I will be happy to help you with anything you need.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive