Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Teach You Dutch In A Fun, Fast, And Professional Way











About:

-FIRST LESSON FOR ONLY 10$-



Goedendag!



Are you looking to have a conversational level in Dutch, or is your main goal to get the Dutch/Belgian citizenship exam? You came to the right place!



I have been teaching Dutch and translating for 10+ years.



Depending on your preferences, I can teach Dutch in different languages:

- English

- French

- Romanian

- German



I'm the number #1 Dutch Trainer/Teacher in Romania, where I'm actually living.



I have had over #500 students (adults, including children) in Romania and internationally.



I'm Belgian but lived 7 years in The Netherlands (5 years in The Hague and 2 years in Amsterdam)



As a native, I'm happy to help you learn Dutch at a conversational level, or even more.



I have support materials, including Word Documents, mostly regarding Dutch grammar, and PDFs for vocabulary.



I hope you're looking forward to working together because I certainly am!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive