Friday, July 7, 2023

Be Your Executive Mathematics Tutor From Year 4 To Year 9











About:

Mathematcis is often believed to be for the exceptionals, however we can hardly find our daily activities without using a Mathematics concept, ranging from measurements, pattern, shapes, angles and so on. With the right tools and right approach to each child's peculiarity we can actually redefined the interest, love and explore the Mathematics world.



My name is Oluwaseun Matthew, i am from Nigeria; Mathematics teacher with over 6 years of teaching both at the elementary and middle school.



I believe that with my wealth of experience and exposure with elementary Mathematics your child will love maths like never before.



I love to access, track progress and identify each child's attainment and recommendations.



As a native speaker, I have good communication skills, patience, and sequential measurement skills for each child's attainment. I have worked on children within and outside the shores of Nigeria using virtual apps like Google meet, Edmodo, Zoom, and many more, and the outcome has always been awesome! Distance is not a barrier.



I am available to work for an agreed period of time a week.



Contact me today and let's get to work on your child's skills in Mathematics.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive