Sunday, July 9, 2023

Teach You How To Speak Polish











About:

I have a Bachelor's in Polish Philology and over 4 years of tutoring experience. The aim of my classes is mainly to speak Polish, correct the mistakes and accents of my students.

 

I will be honest with you: if you want to learn any foreign language someone who is a native speaker is simply not enough. You will need a person, who also studied that language and can understand it from an external perspective.

 

That's why I would ask you to view my lessons as additional help in your polish learning journey. Thanks to my studies I not I know all the rules of this language and how it functions.



I will teach you:

·   How to properly pronounce Polish words

·   How to correctly read Polish texts

·   How to avoid language mistakes



Together we will work on:

·   Your accent

·   Your vocabulary

·   Your listening and understanding of polish

·   Your confidence well break all the language barriers!

 

Have you just moved to Poland and feel a little bit lost? Or maybe your ancestors were Polish and you want to learn more about your roots? Regardless of your reason, it is always a good idea to learn it!



If you would like to polish your Polish please feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive