Monday, July 10, 2023

Professionally Teach You English Online











About:

NO children



I have 10 years of experience as a professional Cambridge TEFL qualified teacher of English with a master's degree in Education from the University of Derby. I have been living in Italy for almost 5 years. I was born in Tokyo to English parents where I lived for 3 years, then we moved to Boston, USA for 10 years before moving to London. 

I have mastered both British English and American English and all related expressions. 

I can improve your skills in speaking, writing and understanding both written and spoken English. My speciality is training and preparation for IELTS, TOEFL and CPE exams.



5/10 MINUTES FIRST MEET&GREET FREE SKYPE VIDEOCALL

Before purchasing your first lesson we can briefly meet, assess your current level and understand your needs.



SPECIAL VALUE PACKAGE: 

Please contact me for lesson packages. I will issue a custom offer for you and agree on a special price.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive