Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Coach Clients On English Accent Reduction











About:

There are numerous accent coaches providing services online these days, but I believe what separates me from the rest of the coaches is that I actually do not speak English as a first language to begin with. And I see this as an advantage in supporting you in my coaching sessions.



As a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist and a fluent trilingual speaker (English, Mandarin and Cantonese) living in an English speaking country, I understand the challenges and struggles in communicating with people in English with a native-level accent. Why? Because I was also having those same challenges and struggles that you might be experiencing right now when I first started. After lots of self-learning, I've overcome this difficulty and have been speaking English with a native-level accent ever since (9 years). As I have completed a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a Bachelor degree in Linguistics (currently practising as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Australia). I am confident in generalizing my learned skills into my coaching to help you reach your goals.



Feel free to message me to chat about goals and we can arrange a time to meet up via Google Meet/ Zoom!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive