Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Tutor In Biology Chemistry Physics Problem And Math Assignments











About:

Welcome Here!

If you need help with chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology tasks, you are at the same place. I come here to solve all types of problem in chemistry physics biology and math. I have 5 years’ experience of teaching in university and two years experience of freelancing. I can solve any types of problem in physics chemistry biology and math easily due to my experience.my first priority is your satisfaction . no compromise on work quality. Don’t hesitate to contact me.

 

My Expertise

 

Chemistry

1.Physical chemistry

2.General chemistry

3.Organic chemistry

4.Inorganic chemistry

5.Analytical chemistry

6.Environmental chemistry

 

Physics

1.Thermodynamics

2.Electromagnetism

3.Quantum mechanics

4.Atomic physics and molecular physics.

5.Optics.

6.High-energy particle physics and nuclear physics.

 

Biology

1.Cell Biology

2.Physiology

3.Microbiology

4.Anatomy

5.Cytology

6.Ecology

7.Evolutionary Biology

8.Taxonomy

 

Mathematics

1. Calculus

2.Algebra

3.linear algebra

4.Discrete math

5.ODE

6.Geometry

7.Trigonometry

 NOTE

Feel free to contact me before placing an order…..

Thanks



SUBJECT

  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Math



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive