Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tutor You On How To Use Your Computer Or Smart Device











About:

Hello! My name is Andres!



Feel free to purchase these lessons for yourself or for someone else. If you have questions on how we can meet virtually, I will gladly assist you with that, free of charge. If you feel a little behind on the times or want to catch up with the technology at your fingertips, like computers, phones, smart televisions. Don't hesitate to try out a lesson and we can go over any questions you may have! This is also geared to people who have concerns with their safety on the internet (such as scammers), and would like to go over how they can safely go about their time on the web.



I made this because I know people, more specifically my grandma, who is regularly targeted by scammers. She is older and is not as acclimated with the phone or tech that we give her and as such, is more susceptible. So I think it is important that everyone gets the necessary know-how, on how to safely utilize the tech we have.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive