Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Be Your Personal On Line Registered Nurse Preceptor











About:

As a newly graduated RN in 2003, I recall having patient related situations that left me stumped with how to deal with them and couldn’t find the right people to ask without risk of embarrassment sometimes; or even another nurse with knowledge.



As an example, I recall having an intubated patient that was having care withdrawn due to a terminal end stage disease. Medicating this pt with opiates and anxiolytics prior to extubating and withdrawing care made me feel like I was actually murdering them! It was a difficult situation for me, with no one to really help guide me through the actual and mental process of it all.



Don’t go through situations like this alone! I have over 19 years of ICU / ER experience that I can help you with. I’ve worked in the capacity of a bedside nurse, Clinical Coordinator, Preceptor, and Supervisor. Education was always something I loved doing with staff! Let me help guide you to being the best nurse that you can be with confidence building and honest advice.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive