Sunday, October 16, 2022

Help You To Master Speaking And Writing English On Zoom











About:

Before placing your order, please reach out and tell me your preferred class time and day(s) as well as topics you want to be covered in our sessions so that you get the maximum value for your purchase. An additional cost of $1.50 is added to each 30-minute session; and $3.00 to each hour.



Do you have a challenge with speaking English? reading it fluently? spelling? correct pronunciation of words? writing or comprehending written stories? If you do, you've come to the right gig. I am a competent, efficient and effective native speaker of English who will offer you online teaching to eliminate these challenges. 



My gig is very affordable and I am flexible with teaching across different time zones. I also go the extra mile in making my lessons tailor-made for you to receive the value.



My sessions are offered on zoom where I tutor for an hour per session ranging from one to five days. 30-minute sessions are also available. You will be exposed to a variety of materials to make learning and speaking English useful and easy.



Learning English with me will be fun! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. CLICK THAT 'CONTACT ME' BUTTON!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive