Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tutor Science, Math Algebra, Precalculus, And Trigonometry To Your Kids











About:

Hello,

If you want a passionate, resilient, and experienced Science and Math teacher for your kid then you are at the exact place. I'm here to tutor your kids to enhance their interest and understanding of science and mathematics. I have vast experience in tutoring mathematics and science to various students online as well as in person. If you want a tutoring session for your kid, kindly inbox me to discuss the details and book your class.

Regards,

Saima Nawaz



#kids online math tutor #Basic math #pre-calculus #algebra #Geometry #Trigonometry #Science



Reviews


:

Saima is very ponctuel and professional she helped my son to get better grades since sh e started tutoring him . I’m so happy and I will continue using her services .

:

Thanks! (:

:

Excellent teacher will use again

:

Saima is amazing! She makes the class fun and engaging! My daughter loves her tutoring.

:

Excellent teacher very ponctuel thanks 🙏




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive