Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Teach Kinyarwanda On Zoom Or Google Meet











About:

Hello Dear Customer,



I hope you are doing well. Welcome to this gig, thank you for choosing me!



Kindly make sure you contact me first so I can book a spot for you on the video chat. Make sure you have strong internet and be sure to be in a quiet environemt, you may need to have a pen and paper nearby to be able to take notes quickly. You're also free to record the video and rewatch anytime later at your convenience.



In this gig, I am teching you the language of Rwanda also called KinyaRwanda. You will learn KinyaRwanda with the best KinyaRwanda teacher on Fiverr, and I am confident you will spread the word about this gig after that. And welcome to Rwanda if you're travelling!



Kindly get in touch for more information before placing an order.



Thank you!



Warmest regards,



Mr_Ontime

Translation Expert

Based in Kigali_Rwanda

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would definitely work again with mr_ontime. He was an excellent communicator and turned the project in on time. His work was perfectly done. If you need help with translating or learning Kinyarwanda, please don't hesitate to hire this seller.

:

Thanks a whole lot for recommending my services! So, welcome back anytime, if you're new, welcome!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive