Sunday, December 5, 2021

Completely Set Up Your Budget On Ynab And Give Lessons











About:

Have you ever eaten a cookie just because it’s there, and after you’re done you realize you didn’t even enjoy it?

 

That’s what spending without a budget is like.

 

When you don’t keep track of your money, your bills and impulses determine what your money does, and you never seem to have enough money for what you really want/need.

 

Enter You Need A Budget (YNAB), the wildly-popular budgeting software designed for anyone that wants to do more with their money. Want to climb out of debt, grow your emergency fund, or plan your dream vacation? YNAB is for YOU!

 

Although YNAB is an amazing tool, it can be scary and confusing to get started.



Let me take all the fuss and fear out of the process: I will do the hard stuff so you can get right to budgeting.



You’ll get:

  • A comprehensive budget, complete with goals aligned to your priorities
  • A customized daily and weekly “cheat sheet”
  • Over an hour of direct support to ensure you’re ready to start YNAB-ing



Scroll through the images above for more details on what this order includes and how it works.



Once you take control of your money (and your life), you will LOVE budgeting—and saving, and spending—for what matters to you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I use Fiverr a lot, and this was my best experience so far. Made a huge difference in my budget, which led to many thousands of dollars saved. FIFi was so patient, and knowledgeable. Very highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Wow, thank you for the kind review, Spencer! I am glad this was helpful for you and I hope YNAB continues to save you money and help you reach your goals! Don't hesitate to reach out with any continued questions!

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I look forward to working together again!

Seller's Response:

FIFI is the most awesome seller I have ever-ever-ever experienced on Fiverr. This service is a gamechanger. I love that I can see my budget and this will help me on the road of Financial Independence and becoming a Multi-Millionaire. I believe it, FIFI helped!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive