Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Assignments On Lean Six Sigma Black Belt And Yellow Belt











About:

I am pleased to introduce myself as a highly accomplished food scientist, specializing in the field of food science and technology. I hold a postgraduate degree from a reputable university in Sri Lanka, complemented by a Bachelor of Science in Biological Science with a focus on chemistry, zoology, and botany. Additionally, I have achieved the prestigious Six Sigma Black Belt certification, enabling me to successfully undertake projects within the industry.

Over the course of the past six years, I have been dedicated to the food sector, where I have excelled as a Quality Assurance Executive. This invaluable experience, combined with my practical industry knowledge, positions me as a reliable and seasoned professional in the realm of food science.

You can place complete trust in my work, as I firmly believe that there is no better substitute for experience. I am committed to ensuring 100% client satisfaction through my unwavering dedication and expertise.



Why me?

  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • On-time Efficient Delivery
  • Perfect Solution
  • 24/7 Support



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive