Friday, September 20, 2024

Create Animation Video Explainer











About:

Hello! My name is Eugene, I am an professional illustrator and motion graphics artist with more than 10 years of experience. I have worked for Barilla, Pinko, Chiesi Farmaceutica, Cremonini Group, Chef Express, Diaverum, and other big companies. With this gig I want to help you design amazing Explainer Video.



During these years I have worked with a variety of different projects and animations which have given me the ability to have a very keen eye for details and to be problem solving oriented, also helped me to be quick and achieve maximum results in a short time.



Take a look at my portfolio here on Fiverr: 

https://www.fiverr.com/users/motioneugene/portfolio?origin=seller_page



LET'S WORK TOGETHER, CONTACT ME!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive