Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Assist You In Civil Engineering Tasks And Projects











About:

Hello everyone. If you are seeking for a professional expert for civil engineering assignments and projects you can contact me. My name is Ahmed Arslan and I am a civil engineering consultant. I have years of professional experience, strong academic career.



In this gig I will be assisting any type of assignment, analysis or design problem and detailed technical reports related to civil engineering projects.



My expertise is described in below,



Transportation Engineering

Geo-technical Engineering

Stress analysis of soil

Classification of soil

Shear Strength of soil

Theory of Structures

Strength of materials

Environmental Engineering

Soil Mechanics

Engineering Mechanics

Steel structure Design

Hydraulic / Fluid mechanics

Construction Project Management

Concrete technology 

Reinforced Concrete

Drawing & Estimation

Surveying



I also have command over these civil engineering related softwares:

Auto cad

Primavera

Rivet

Matlab

E tabs

SAP 2000

& proficient in professional resume & technical writing.



MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.



I will try my best to utilize your time effectively.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive