Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Write An Education Blog Post Or Article











About:

Each project is different, so please contact me for a custom quote before ordering. Subscriptions and milestones are available.



Need to boost your web traffic fast? I have just the answer for you.



My name is Brooke, and I'm a US-based, professionally-trained freelancer with:



  • 4+ years of experience writing for blogs and websites
  • 19+ years of experience editing and proofreading



I've been featured on many large websites including:



  • MSN
  • Yahoo Finance
  • GoBankingRates
  • AOL
  • Business Insider



I write blog posts in the education niche that help businesses get noticed and increase traffic and sales.



Education topics included:



  • Arts education
  • College + career readiness
  • Common core
  • Educational technology
  • Homeschooling
  • Montessori
  • Teacher salaries
  • And many more



With this gig, you can expect:



  • Direct communication with me during the planning, writing, editing, & proofreading process
  • All work completed by me and submitted in a timely manner
  • 100% original writing no plagiarism guarantee



Feel free to check out my writing portfolio at:



https://www.fiverr.com/users/bluetobliss/portfolio?origin=seller_profile



I'm looking forward to working with you!



Sincerely,



Brooke

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive