Thursday, October 5, 2023

Teach You English Language











About:

Please send me a message to agree on dates and requirements before placing the order, thanks!



Practice your English skills by speaking with me!

My lessons are suitable for:

  • Children
  • Teenagers
  • Adults
  • Beginners
  • Tourists
  • Casual speakers
  • Professionals



I have been working as an ESL Teacher for 3 years. My students described me as patient, kind and friendly.



I will be your speaking partner, who will help you overcome your fear of speaking English language, and thus become much more proficient and relaxed while speaking. I make learning vocabulary and grammar easy, with interactive methods that students seem to love. I also use additional online material to keep the student focused and interested.



If you have something special in mind, feel free to write me a message!

Thank you and have a pleasant day, 

Daniel.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive