Sunday, October 15, 2023

Be Your Master Chess Coach And Make You A Champion











About:

Hi There!

Do you want to learn chess? are you tired of not winning those games? would you like to increase your rating/ranking? Well look no further I am here to be your Professional Chess Coach and make you into a Chess Champion!



About Me 

My name is Shreyas Smith and I am an FM(Fide Master) certified by the world governing body of chess F.I.D.E. It is the third-highest level of chess mastery in the world. I am also a three-time national chess champion of my country Jamaica(2017,2019, and 2020). You can google my name for more insights on my many accomplishments.



Why Choose Me?

I have a deep passion for chess and I have more than a decade of playing experience and teaching others, I have made others into Champions and Chess Masters and I am sure I can do the same for you! 

 My Services .

  • Checkmate
  • Opening
  • Middle Game
  • Endgame
  • Tactics
  • Strategy
  • Game Analysis
  • Advice for improvement
  • Provide free chess eBooks 


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive