Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Help Improve Your English Conversation Skills











About:

I am a native English speaker with an Australian accent.



I will help you practice your English conversations skills in a relaxed setting.



We can play games, read articles, discuss current events or any topics that you like. If you are not sure what to talk about, don't worry as I have lots of topics and love to chat :)



We can also work on any of the following:



1. Help you learn new business phrases to prepare for an interview.

2.Help you read an article and answer questions about the article.

3. Help you with correct pronunciation of words



Note: I also have 3 years experience in resume writing and proof reading so for an extra fee I am happy to proof read your resume in English to ensure everything is correct.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive