Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Teach Online English Classes











About:

Do you want to learn English or to improve your fluency and skills?

Are you tired of boring, non useful English lessons?



Then we can solve this siatuation by tailoring the lessons according to your objectives and needs, with dynamic customized lessons from the comfort of your home!



I have different courses for different levels and for several topics such as Business English, English for Travelling, English for Tourism, and many more.

I teach from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate levels and I make sure that my lesson id dynamic, entertaining and fun! Always taking into account your interests and aims.



I use Audio Material, Video, Presentations, Podcasts, and all the resources available to make the classes fun and enjoyable.



What can you gain from my lessons?

  • Speak more fluently
  • Expand your vocabulary
  • Train your listening skills
  • Improve your confidence
  • Reading Comprehension
  • Writing skills
  • Get ready for International Exams



Note: If you are interested in a monthly plan we can talk about it and you will get a good discount ;)

Please contact me before ordering in order to discuss a convenient time for the classes.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive