Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Be Your Maths Online Tutor For All Grades











About:

I'm Engineer Jehanzeb, an Electrical Engineer. MATHEMATICS addictive and expert with teaching experience. I will help you or your children in learning lessons and concepts. If you face difficulty with some problems, I'll be available to assist with that. You will get the quality work in a very clear, detailed and comprehensive manner.







Tasks: Conceptual Lessons, Problems Assistance, Tutorials, Guidance etc.







Why me?



Reliable, quick and all time available





Following are some details :







Mathematics:



·    Trigonometry



. Algebra I & II



·    Basic and Advance Mathematics



·    Linear Algebra and Differential Equations



·    Calculus I 



·    Calculus II



·    Calculus III



·    Complex Variables and Transformations



·    Probability



. Statistics



·    Numerical Methods



·    Analytical reasoning



. SAT, GRE and GMAT preparation



. Geometry



·    +Others







Learning assistance for School, College and University Students.



I'll assist you in quick, convenient and effective manner.



You'll get the a quality work and learning opportunity. Your SATISFACTION is my ASSURANCE !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive