Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Help You To Understand Your Physics And Mathematics Lessons And Problems











About:

Hello !



Are you looking to learn Physics or Mathematics?



Then this is the right gig .I am an undergraduate in civil engineering student at the University of Moratuwa. I have 3 year experience teaching Physics and Mathematics for Students. I can use the knowledge I have and help you solve your physics problems properly. In addition to that, I will upload a video with a comprehensive analysis of any Physics and Mathematics subject you need as per your requirement to increase your further knowledge.



My skills



Physics



  1. Measurement
  2. Mechanics
  3. Oscillation and waves
  4. Thermal Physics
  5. Gravitational Field
  6. Electric Field
  7. Magnetic Field
  8. Current Electricity
  9. Electronics
  10. Mechanical Properties of Matter
  11. Matter and Radiation



Mathematics



  1. Trigonometry
  2. Integral
  3. Differentiation
  4. Statistics
  5. Probability



To get my service, contact me. I appreciate you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive