Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Be Your Mexican Spanish Tutor











About:

Why should you choose me?



  • Personalized learning plan. I'll prepare each lesson based on your interests, goals, needs, and level.
  • Fun and entertaining lessons. You are the one to decide the way you want to learn. For example, if you want to read, review a song, watch a movie, or tv show in Spanish, or maybe you just want to talk.
  • You will get a list of all the vocabulary learnt in the lesson for you us to review it later.
  • I recommend online resources like Yoututbe Channels, Web Pages, Apps, Podcasts, and everything for you to keep learning after class.
  • I'm from barrio, so idioms, slang, informal speaking, and colloquial phrases are my thing. If you like memes, and all that, I'm your perfect match.
  • I speak English and portuguese fluently, so I can explain somethings to you in case Spanish isn't enough for you to understand.
  • When it comes to language learning, inmersion in culture isfundamental. It won't only be about the language, but also about getting to know mexican culture.



Order a Trial Lesson for more details about my teaching method!

Before ordering a lesson send me a message so we can set a time.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive