Sunday, October 30, 2022

Tutor You In Structural Analysis And Engineering Mechanics











About:

Welcome to my GIG!

I am a Civil Engineering student. As I love structure analysis and engineering mechanics that's why I am tutoring it. Here I will assist you in many topics related to structure analysis and Engineering Mechanics.



I will tutor you in the following subjects



  • Engineering mechanics
  • engineering statics
  • structural analysis
  • strength of material
  • mechanics of material



Topics:

  • stresses
  • internal forces
  • shear force and bending moment diagrams
  • deflection by double integration method
  • bending and shear stresses
  • Frame analysis
  • truss analysis
  • Influence lines
  • virtual work method
  • force method for beams and frames
  • flexibility method

and many more



why me

  • 24/7 availability
  • Clear communication
  • on-time work



Always try to contact me before placing an order, to confirm that I am available or not,,



place your order you will never regret it.



Regards



Ibrar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive