Thursday, May 26, 2022

Coach You Through Work, Family, And Personal Conflict











About:

I’ve worked in the restaurant industry for many years and have managed hundreds of employees. A majority of my job as the executive director of operations is to face employee conflict head on and deal with all issues in a patient and understanding way.



In addition to my time in the restaurant industry, I also served 3 years in law enforcement where I sharpened my ability to read and understand people.

Reviews


:

Aaron's reviews were spot on.. He was so helpful in walking me through a few issues I was having with work.

:

I scheduled another session with Aaron after my last meeting with him. He continues to give valuable incite that has truly helped me improve relationships at work, but also at home too. Highly recommend!

:

I've been working in fast food for a few years now and have had a lot of issues understanding people and knowing how to respond to disgruntled employees and difficult co-workers. Aaron helped me think through the issues I was having and helped me to grow in my understanding of how to communicate with others. Definitely would recommend!

:

Aaron was fantastic! Really glad I got to work with Aaron and listen to his incite.

:

Aaron was very helpful and had great incite. He was understanding and listened well. I would go back to Aaron for help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive