Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Make You Exceptionally Improve At Chess











About:

Greetings chess enthusiast. Thank you for choosing this program. Ready to improve your game? Just buckle up, sit back and enjoy the ride. You can nicely make use of this opportunity. There'll be a phenomenal improvement in your game and your friends, family and peers will be astonished. I'll make sure that happens.


I'll be assessing your current level in the background and will be proceeding with the necessary plan made just for you. You can text me 24x7, and I'll reply within an hour (7 hours if it's bedtime). I'm personally ready to help you even after class.


I'll be sending you the required materials, so you won't need to worry.



The price will be negotiable.


I will be covering the following:


1. Opening principles

2. Tactics

3. Middle game strategy
4. Basic Endgame theory


The depth will depend on your capacity. But trust me, I'll make sure you learn a lot and benefit the most.





Reviews


:

Sourav gave me a good introduction to chess theory. We went through some common opening mistakes and the reasons behind them. I'm likely to continue learning long term with him.

:

Very good explanation, replies really fast

:

I was a bit uncertain if this was something that I’d like but it really exceeded my expectations and was way more educational than expected :D

:

Clear and concise instruction!

:

Very nice and really cares about your development, provides lots of good problems for you to quickly climb in the ratings. Would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive