Saturday, January 22, 2022

Help You To Speak Japanese











About:

Please message me before ordering!

If you are looking to improve your Japanese speaking skills, I'm here to help! Anybody from medium level to advanced is welcome!

We will speak mostly only Japanese in my classes.

I want to help you learn Japanese in a fun way! If you want to practice your Japanese, or learn more about Japan, please feel free to message me!

Reviews


:

I've seen Mei a few times now and every time my conversational practice gets better and better.

:

Awesome spent of time! It has been fun and interesting as always!

:

Mei is wonderful to practice with!

:

Mei was lovely to talk to and was really easy going! She asked great questions and was a really great conversation partner. Mei was perfect to practise my Japanese with!

:

Mei san is very patient just like my previous session with her. She is extremely nice and easy to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive