Friday, December 3, 2021

Teach You English Online Via Zoom











About:

Hello. I am a native English speaker and a certified teacher with experience in teaching students from all over the world. I have taught students from Switzerland, Brazil, Africa, Jamaica and China. I am very patient and make all my lessons fun and engaging.



If you choose my gig we will practice:

  • Conversational speech and pronunciation 
  • Grammar
  • Reading 
  • Writing  





I have experience teaching both adults and children

Each lesson is customized to your liking. 



Before ordering: Please send me a message with the name of the country you live, and the dates and time you would like to have classes. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great and focus what I need

Seller's Response:

English class was very entertaining, very productive, and interesting. Also, I really appreciated Danae's attention. I'm sure I'll give another class with her

:

Had class for a year. She is fantastic and I strongly recommend her.

:

Thank you Andrew. It was a wonderful year. all the best.

:

Danae is Fantastic! Kind, attentive and extremely didactic. I learned in just one class what I haven't learned in a long time studying English.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive