Monday, October 11, 2021

Be Your Native Spanish Teacher Online Tutoring











About:

Hey! Would you like to learn or improve your Spanish? I can help you!





My name is Sebastián Hidalgo and I am a native Spanish speaker from the exotic country of Costa Rica in Central America. I am currently studying my degree in the area of ​​Psychology. I consider myself a very patient person when it comes to teaching and I would like to teach you Spanish.



My goal now is making a positive contribution to every student. I am a very friendly and patient teacher, and I love teaching students from all backgrounds and countries as I am fascinated in learning about new cultures and learning about new subjects.

im work with people of all ages: from kids to adults.



I become a passionate person when it comes to teach a language. I like to develop each part of a language with the purpose of developing a deep, complete, and advanced level in my students:



  • Phonetics
  • Speaking
  • Writing
  • Listening
  • Reading



If you have any doubt or question, please let me know. Let's have fun together! You will be completely satisfied!

Please contact me!

Reviews


:

Awesome thanks

:

Highly knowledgeable in Spanish! Good Spanish conversationalist.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive